Tuesday, July 17, 2007

packing

I think I have my clothes situation all nailed down. I realized that I was panicking unnecessarily, it's only two days, really. I did buy myself a new top today, but it was on sale and I like it anyway. My designated "hotel sweater" is currently drying, my favorite capris, for travel and the non-conference days are in the washer, all is well. Oh, and I picked up some See's truffles at the mall today. Walking into that store was deadly! It smelled so good in there! Luckily they gave me a sample, so I didn't have to buy something for myself while I was there.

Now, I just need to figure out what I need in my carry-on bag to keep Stefan entertained for four hours. Hopefully he'll nurse and nap for a bit of the flight, but we don't have a seat for him so how that is going to happen will be interesting. I should definitely pack a sling in my carry-on!

I can't believe the conference is so soon! One of my co-leaders is actually already there, or at least on her way. I distinctly remember arriving in DC for the last conference, two years ago! Time flies when you're having fun, or are a mother, or both!

No comments: