Wednesday, May 2, 2007

tickets booked

I bought airline tickets a couple of days ago. No turning back now! I was was able to find a direct flight from the airport closer to my house for about $100 less than I was seeing about a month ago. Crazy airline pricing. We're flying in on Thursday and leaving on Monday. I originally reserved the room through the Tuesday. I don't know if I should just cancel it or ask around if anyone needs a room that night. I suppose I should ask the hotel if I can transfer the room for one night.

I signed up for the chocolate swap this time around. I need to find a place to buy a big bag of small Scharffen Berger squares. The more obvious choice would be Ghirardelli but Scharffen Berger is better, in my humble opinion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world is the chocolate swap?? Mmmmm that sounds so up my alley... :)

MacMom said...

Chocolate sounds good to me, too, but I sure don't need those extra calories. ;-)

~Judie

Shelly said...

Just so you know, chocolate is always welcome in the Tech Room. :)